Pokemon Vortex v2.0
Pokemon Vortex is a free online Pokemon MMORPG based on that of Pokemon Crater.
It has many features Crater had and more.
Map navigation and player integration.
- You can search through 25 elemental maps (Fire, Grass, Water, Ghost/Psychic, Electric, Ice and Rock) for all your favourite Pokemon to catch and battle.
Each map has its distinct elemental Pokemon to be found on it with over 700 Pokemon in five different types.
You can choose the appearance your trainer which will be seen on the maps, there are 20+ sprites to choose from, seeing other members on the map will allow you to click their chosen character sprite and have the options to battle them, message them, view their trades, or view their profile.
- There are numerous battling methods on Vortex, you can battle through the gyms to collect all the badges from Kanto, Johto, Orange Islands, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and the Elite 4's/Champions from these regions.
In addition, there are also the Battle Frontiers from the Hoenn and Sinnoh regions to complete before you can find legendary Pokemon on the maps.
You can also battle your friends and other online members through their profile page or searching a username through the battle page.
Sidequests are also available as of version 1.8 of Vortex Battle Arena, you can work your way through the regions of the Pokemon games such as Kanto to gain experience, money and achievements.
Finally, there are the Event battles, you can battle all the teams of your favorite villain characters of Pokemon such as Team Rocket and Team Aqua. Special events will be added occasionally, or during specific holidays.
Live battle will be added soon.
- Pokemon Vortex includes its own five types of Pokemon to collect, over a total of 3650+ Pokemon.
These types are Normal, Shiny, Dark, Mystic and Ancient. Each type has its significant battling purpose which can be read about in more detail here.
There are also special types of Pokemon for you to battle on your way through Sidequests and the Event battles such as Shadows:
- We have a significant top trainer list here on Vortex, the list can be ordered in 4 different ways giving you 4 possibilities to enter the list.
The main order is by points which is calculated from all factors of your account. (Total experience, average experience, unique Pokemon and battle count)
Each of these are ways in which the top trainer list can be ordered by.
- Vortex has its own unique Pokemon made by staff and members, so far these include Darkrown, Mewtwo (Armor), Rotom (Halloween), Caterpie (Christmas), Celebi (Eternal), and Stantler (Christmas).
Each come in all of the five Vortex types, Normal, Shiny, Dark, Mystic and Ancient and can be obtained in different ways.
These Pokemon are as follows:
We add more Vortex unique Pokemon as we come across a nicely designed sprites we're willing to use.
- We have a very detailed trade system where you can search for, offer and put up your own Pokemon in a trade. Trading can also be made easier to find a specific Pokemon or requirement by using the trade forums here.
- You can keep track of all the Pokemon in your account through the Pokedex side tab. This lists every Pokemon, here on Vortex in all five types that you own and need.
Pokemon you own are depicted with a and Pokemon you need are depicted with a
- As you would expect, evolution is available on Vortex with realistic methods. Many Pokemon evolve through leveling up in battles while others require an elemental stone which can be purchased at the PokeMart.
- Vortex has its own in-game messaging system where you can communicate with other members instantly, you can save sent messages and store received messages in your inbox. You can message a member by clicking 'New Message' on the message page or by clicking 'Send Message' on a users public profile.
- You have 2 profiles, a main profile that only you can view and a public profile for other members to see.
Your private profile can stores your email address, Aim username and MSN username privately if you do not wish for this information to be publicly available. You can also track your progress through this page, it displays your username, sprite, wins/losses, points, unique Pokemon, total experience, average experience, money, register date, public comments and all your badges.
You can edit your profile comments/Email/Aim username/MSN username and change your password from the options near the top of the page.
You also have settings on the right side of the page allowing you to turn off messages and message notification. These options can also be found in the options side tab.
Your public profile is slightly the same unless you chose to hide your Email, Aim username and MSN username. public profiles also keep your money hidden.
This profile will allow other members to see your current Pokemon team along with badges and certain options such as; message, view trades, view all Pokemon, battle, add to friends and ignore.
Finally, this page displays your last login to Pokemon Vortex.
- We have a very warm and welcoming community here on Vortex and many ways of meeting other members.
We have the forums where you can join and post to make friends, trade, share art, join/create contests and more. We also have a Pokemon Vortex Facebook and Twitter where you can like/follow us to receive the latest news and updates straight to your social networking profile.
If you have any questions about anything I may have missed you can PM me here.
Welcome to Vortex Battle Arena Forums
|Guest Message © 2013 DevFuse|
Page 1 of 1
Vortex Battle Arena Description About Pokemon Vortex RPG.
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1